Y. Bhg Tan Sri Datuk Dr Ahmad Zaharudin, a graduate of Agricultural Science from the University of Malaya in 1969 and subsequently obtained both his Masters and PhD degrees from the University of Aberdeen. He is the Chairman of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since March 2002.
- Chairman of Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation (2005 - current)
- Science Advisor to the Prime Minister of Malaysia (2001 - 2006)
- Vice Chancellor of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (1994 - 2001)
- Joint Chairman of Malaysian Industry – Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT) (2001)
- Vice-Chancellor of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (1994 - 2001)
- Director of Petronas Petroleum Research Institute (1998)
- Board Member of Petronas Refineries Pte Ltd (1989 - 1994)
- Managing Director of Petronas Scientific Services (1992)
- Controller of the Standards and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM) (1986 - 1989)
- Secretary of the National Council of Scientific Research and Development within the Ministry of Science, Technology and the Environment (1981 - 1986)
- Director of Food Technology at the Malaysian Agriculture Research and Development Institute (1975-1998)
- Director General of the Department of Food Technology with the Minister of Agriculture (1974)
Y. Bhg Datuk Dr Ahmed Tasir graduated from the University of Malaya in 1976 with a degree in Agriculture Science. He obtained his Masters degree in Seed Technology from University of Edinburgh, Scotland and his Ph.D in Science & Technology Policy from University of Manchester. Datuk Dr Ahmed Tasir is a Director of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since March 2002.
- Executive Chairman of Malaysia Herbal Corporation (MHC)
- Director of BSN Venture Capital
- Executive Chairman of Herbal Valley Corporation
- Corporate Advisor of Nagoya Plastic Industry Sdn Bhd
- Adjunct Profesor of Universiti Tun Hussein Onn, Batu Pahat
Y. Bhg Dato’ Dr. Mohd Nazlee holds a PhD. in Chemical Engineering (Bioprocess) from University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. He became the Chief Executive Officer of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd in December, 2002. He is also currently a Director of Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd since November 2006.
- Member of several societies including International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Malaysian Biotechnology and Molecular Biology Society and Institution of Chemical Engineers.
- Asean Business Area Manager (Separation) of Amersham Biosciences.
- Business Development Manager of Sartorius (2001)
- Sales Manager at B. Braun Malaysia from (1997 – 2000)
- Lecturer of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (1986 – 1996)